Jenco International, Inc.
BC-3A1 with condenser swung out and 5 Megapixel camera attached
New Benefits for 2014:
Infinity Planachromatic objectives deliver excellent clarity and contrast
wider field of view from new 10X eye pieces, FN22
four new fluorescent excitation filters with tighter specifications
◦ six position turret for all six objectives
◦ side camera port
◦ illumination centering on top housing
◦ dial condenser, view objectives quickly
What can you expect from your new Jenco Inverted Microscope? A dependable, durable instrument that is Easy to Use. And cost effective for routine applications in tissue culture, embryology and protein work among other applications. Ideal for quick checks of cell viability, simply place specimen on the large glass stage, move filter position on the side, focus and immediately see your results. No complicated adjustments required and basic tools for dimming the light and moving the stage are at your fingertips in a comfortable location. Everyone can use this microscope.
• One turn on the knob and the 55mm working distance condenser easily pushes out of the way, if using stacked or large containers, as pictured
• One pull on the filter slider and either the blue/green or UV/violet fluorescent cube is excited by your specimen
• Choose to purchase the fluorescence kit later if your budget requires because the Infinity system allows it to be added as a module at any time.
• A 100W Mercury burner with separate power supply connects to the rear of this scope.to save bench space on the sides
• Planachromatic Infinity objectives with long working distance make it easy to find your specimen and observe excellent clarity and contrast
• Bright 6V 30W white light controls up front, no reaching
• Avoid clutter with a USB cable connected to a camera because it's on the bottom side
Jenco introduces a high optical standard on a versatile frame at budget conscious levels. The long working distance condenser (55 mm) and objectives (six supplied) provide brilliant resolved images in both phase contrast and brightfield techniques. The condenser swings out to accommodate large T-flasks, roller bottles or stacked well plates.
• Affordable - Jenco delivers exacting performance for routine research without consuming your budget
• Versatile - trinocular body for image documentation; condenser design for observation of virtually all vessel types; mechanical stage with inserts for multiple vessel types; three objectives each for phase contrast and brightfield: 10X, 25X and 40X
• Durable - an all metal frame with an all metal focusing mechanism ensures this instrument will perform well beyond the industry leading 5 Year Warranty
Numerical Aperture (mm)
Field of View w/ 10X EP (mm)
Working Distance Brightfield Planachromatic (mm)
Working Distance Phase Planachromatic (mm)
Microscope Includes: the six objectives in the table, dust cover, three color filters, spare halogen lamp and fuse, phase centering telescope, phase annulus sliders and instruction manual
Key Specifications • Optical body - Seidentopf design inclined 30°; 55 to 75 mm interpupillary adjustment • Eye pieces - 10X, Focal Length 25mm, FN 22 mm.
• Nosepiece - sextuple, ball bearing
• Focus mechanism - adjustable tension control to prohibit drift and adjustable up-stop to protect objective lenses • Condenser - 1.25 N.A. 2 element Abbe with iris diaphragm and rack and pinion focusing; 55mm working distance • Kohler Illumination, field diaphragm, 30 watt, 6 volt Halogen bulb with electronic dimmer, input AC 100-240V; Mercury bulb power supply 100W/DC • Mechanical stage:(in/cm) 9 x 8 / 23 x 21; Glass insert Φ 4.6 / 12 Right-hand Coaxial Control; Inserts for: well plates, petri dish, slides
• Dimensions: (WHD) (in/cm) 10 x 23 x 14.5 / 25 x 58 x 36; Gross Weight: (lb/kg) 50 / 23
Fluorescent Filter Specifications
|Filter||Excitation Wavelength||Emission Wavelength|
|Blue||460-490 nm||520 nm|
|Green||535-550 nm||590 nm|
|Violet||330-400 nm||425 nm|
|Ultra Violet||395-415 nm||455 nm|
|Inverted Fluorescent Microscope Model No., complete unit, BC-366|
Model No. BC-3A1, no fluorescence
Model No. BC-EPI, fluorescent attachment kit only
Note: Optional filters available to meet wavelength specifications of specific fluorophores, stains, proteins, etc.
Specifications of Objectives supplied with BC-366 and BC-3A1
|Objective||Numberical Aperture (mm)||Field of View w/ 10X EP (mm)||Long Working Distance Brightfield Planachromatic (mm)||Long Working Distance Phase Contrast Planachromatic (mm)|
• Optical body - Seidentopf design inclined 30°; 55 to 75 mm interpupillary adjustment, 360° rotation
• Eye pieces - 10X, Focal Length 25mm, FN 20 mm.
• Nosepiece - quintuple, ball bearing
• Focus mechanism - adjustable tension control to prohibit drift and adjustable up-stop to protect objective lenses
• Condenser - 1.25 N.A. 2 element Abbe with iris diaphragm and rack and pinion focusing; 55mm working distance
• Kohler Illumination, field diaphragm, 30 watt, 6 volt Halogen bulb with electronic dimmer; 110V/220V available
• Mechanical stage: 8.25 x 8.875 / 20.95 x 22.54; Right-hand Control Knobs; Inserts for: well plates, petri dish and slides
• Dimensions: (WHD) (in/cm) 9 x 22.5 x 21.5 / 22.86 x 57.15 x 54.61; Gross Weight: (lb/kg) 28/16.2